WBKI Creative Services Producer
WBKI Television is searching for a motivated; detail oriented team player with excellent people skills to produce commercials and station promotions. The position will involve working closely with the sales department, promotions department, clients, and advertisers. Candidate must have a keen sense of verbal and visual detail, timing, and ability to generate graphics or titles with little provided materials. An understanding of social media for station promotion is essential. Final products must engage the viewer, meet advertisers’ needs and uphold a visual and technical level of excellence. LM Communications will employ this position.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field desired.
Related work experience may substitute.
The candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience with Apple Final Cut editing, Adobe Creative Suite experience including After Effects and Photoshop; understand encoding and file conversion to all broadcast formats, web formats and mobile devices; understand file based workflow and maintain digital assets/ libraries. Social media promotion and HD camera operating skills are needed.
• Flexible team player and self-starter.
• 3 to 5 years experience with NLE and motion graphics.
• Creative and technically minded.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of social media for station promotion.
• Experience lighting and manipulating audio for television.
• Understanding of Branding, color grading and composition.
David Callan – Director, Production
Fax: (502) 589-5559